This post is sponsored by OshKosh; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s that time of year again. When your kiddos trade in their swimsuits and flip flops for new back-to-school looks! This is a pretty special year for our family because our precious Roux James will be starting preschool this fall. Sending your baby off to school for the first time is so bittersweet but we are really looking forward to watching our sweet, silly, and shy girl blossom in the classroom this year.
Gearing up for back-to-school season also means shopping for new clothes. If you’ve been following us for a while, you know that we are big fans of Oshkosh B’gosh (Grey has been wearing their clothes since he was a newborn) and we always make sure to pop in at the end of summer break for the cutest back-to-school outfits!
Here’s why we love shopping at Oshkosh:
- Comfort: I love that my kiddos can run, jump, and play comfortably without restriction in Oshkosh clothes.
- Stylish: The new line offers bright, fun, stylish, and age appropriate looks for children up to size 14.
- Durability: Their clothes always hold up to the wear and tear that my littles put on them and they manage to stay soft wash after wash.
- Affordable: I love that Oshkosh gives parents the ability to purchase stylish and durable clothes at an amazing prices (check out their rewards program for additional savings).
- Versatile: Their easy to coordinate outfits means you can layer and mix and match pieces all year long.
Oshkosh overalls are a staple in every kiddo’s closet. Can children ever outgrow the overall trend? We say no way! The heart pocket detail on these are so cute! And just wait to see how we styled these leopard ankle boots with all three of her Oshkosh outfits!
This denim jumped is probably one of my pieces from the collection. It is so soft, comfortable, and has adjustable straps (perfect for growing babes). I think we’ll style it with a pair of ribbed tights this fall and winter.
When Roux saw these metallic leggings, she “needed” them. I couldn’t agree more — they are so her! I love that they are fun and girly but can also easily be dressed down with a basic tee and cargo jacket.
“Be Kind. Be Curious. Be Confident. Be You.”
Make sure to get a head start on your back-to-school shopping this year and let Oshkosh take care of all of your needs. We know you’ll enjoy the new line as much as we do.
In collaboration with Oshkosh, we’re offering a 20% off coupon to our followers that is valid until 10/15/19. Happy shopping!
Shop Roux’s back-to-school looks here: