Well, the time has come when I no longer want to leave my house because 1. There is snow everywhere (I’m a So-Cal girl at heart) and 2. Every major retail store is filled with frantic shoppers scrambling to get their last minute Christmas shopping in. I’m just thankful my child has no idea what a Hatchimal is and that my husband and I don’t have to camp out overnight at Toys R’ Us.
I was able to do most of my shopping for the kids this year online and I’m so excited to share my top picks with you all!
- Air Powered Tabletop Soccer Game – where even your littlest soccer fan can bring their favorite sport to the table.
- Maileg Bunny Freddy – this cool & casual bunny will surely bring smiles to your kiddo’s face on Christmas morning.
- Taylor Baby Taylor Acoustic Guitar – for the aspiring musician who wants to take their talent to the next level.
- Dinosaur Glow in the Dark Puzzle – because what little boy doesn’t love dinos?
- Robot Bank – time to start saving for college, buddy!
- Learning Resources Pretend & Play Calculator Cash Register – such a fun toy that encourages children to learn basic math and money skills.
- Schoenut My First Piano – for even the tiniest musician.
- Maileg Sleepy Wakey Bambi – every baby girl needs a stuffed deer to cuddle and play with.
- Prince Lionheart wheelyMOUSE – your little one will have a blast learning how to move around the house on their wheely.
- Zebra Pull – who doesn’t LOVE modern toys? And you can’t beat $6!
- Bubblimals – these really are the most adorable bubbles you’ll ever find.
- ‘If I Were an Owl’ Board Book – a favorite book for the littlest book lover.
- Trumpette ‘Howdy’ – this cute toy is designed to help your little one develop balance, coordination, exercise, and strength.
Happy shopping, friends! Let us know in the comments below what your favorite toy is from our gift guide!