From vitamins that won’t make your kiddo gag, to tasty snacks with hidden veggies in them, we put together a list of 5 of our favorites foods and vitamins that we’ve recently discovered!
1. Plum Organics Snack Bars – these blueberry and carrot bars are a favorite go-to snack around here and my kids don’t even know about the hidden carrots in them. You can purchase them in store for $5/box or online for just $3/box!
2. Birch Benders Pancake & Waffle Mix – worlds easiest and yummiest organic pancake mix. My 11 month old is obsessed with these pancakes! Just add water and you’re done! You can purchase a 3 pack for just $15.99!
3. Gummy Cuties Vitamins – These yummy vitamins are free of soy, yeast, tree nuts, eggs, wheat, milk, peanuts, shell-fish, gluten, artificial colors and flavors. And the best part — my boy loves them! You can find them for under $10.
4. Garden of Life RAW Probiotics – I firmly believe that Roux has such a strong immune system because she’s been taking these probiotics since she was just 3 mos. old. It comes in powder form and you can add it just about any food.
5. Ground Flaxseed – Just add a couple tsp. to your kiddos’ muffins, pancakes, and oatmeal daily to help keep them regular. I promise this stuff works like magic!